Thursday, September 20, 2012

IBSIC #27 ~ Inspiration Challenge Card

Today I am sharing the card I made based off of this Inspired By Stamping photo.


The colors we had to use are REDS, ORANGES AND CREAMS as the main colors.

And here's the card I created using this photo for inspiration, as well as reds, oranges, and creams for my main image.


What do you think?  When I saw the photo and heard about the colors we had to use, I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to use as the main image for my card....a jar of flowers!  These colors scream Fall or Autumn to me!!  Nature is SO beautiful in the Fall, and these colors are so perfectly found in nature.  I hope I caught a little bit of that with my card.  Thanks, Joanna Munster, from Inspired By Stamping, for asking me to be a guest designer for this Photo Inspiration challenge!!  It's been fun!!

Kimberly Sudol
www.KimberlysKards.com


4 comments:

  1. So happy to have you this week at IBSIC! Your card is just stunning! I will be sharing this on our Facebook Page! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abolutely stunning, Kimberly! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Kimberly! I am a sucker for script backgrounds in anything, and behind these fall-toned flowers is so pretty!

    Thanks for being our guest designer at Inspired By Stamping this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Kimberly! Love those beautiful blooms and bow!

    ReplyDelete