Monday, March 12, 2012

50th Anniversary Paper Cake Slice Favors!!!

I came up with a GREAT idea...a 3-tiered paper favor cake for my friends' parent's 50th wedding anniversary party!  Here are the results of all my work.  What do you think?  It looks even better in person....almost edible!  LOL!  The entire cake and every rose and leaf is handcrafted out of paper!

Here is the 3-tiered "masterpiece"!

 The bottom layer up close.

 The middle layer up close.

The top layer up close. 

 Here's how I will present it on the table when we have the 50th Anniversary party.  The gold "things" everywhere are little gold "50"'s that I threw on there for some fun sparkle!

 Another view...more from the top of the cake.

Here's one of the individual treat boxes taken out.
Here's a close up of the paper rose that I made for each of the favor boxes.

Here's one of the favor treat boxes opened.

I made scallop "doilies" out of gold tissue paper so the chocolate truffles wouldn't get all over the box.  That way, the guests could keep their boxes forever!

 Ooooo....look at those YUMMY chocolate truffles!!

Yet another view of the entire paper favor cake.

And yet another view.  OK....I'm done taking pictures!  I just REALLY like what I came up with!!  :O)

6 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love all the details and those gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Kimberly! Your attention to detail is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks amazing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO nice! Great idea and brilliant execution! I know this was much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your paper cakes are incredible! I'm sure it was truly a blessing to those who recieved it =)

    ReplyDelete