Friday, May 18, 2012

Another tiered paper cake!!

Good grief!!  Has it really been 2 months since I last blogged??  That sounds like the beginning of something said in a confessional...."Forgive me for I have sinned.  It's been 2 months since I last blogged..."  Hee, hee!!  I've just been busy with my kids, and various projects.  Here's my latest one....a 60 piece tiered paper favor cake!  It's for a friend's/customer's Mom's 90th birthday party at a church this coming Sunday....I think they'll all like it!  Even though these take a while to complete, the end result is SOOO pretty to look at!!  Is it OK to like your own projects??  Here are just a few pictures!










6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Kimberly! I am sure they will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!!! I am laughing still as I type this... thanks for your Top 10 additions to the list.... Had to come over and say hi. I also LOVE the tip about the hot iron and ribbon. I will definitely be using that as I set up my iron and big ironing board last night to iron some dyed seam binding... now when I think how much easier it could have been your way with the iron.... thanks again. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is gorgeous and yes yes it's ok to like/love your own work! You should be proud!!!! I loveeee this!

    Thanks for visiting my blog today! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I'm blown away by your amazing cake

    ReplyDelete