Tuesday, September 4, 2012

IBS Inspiration Challenge Winner!!

I haven't posted in quite a while, but I just have to share....I am the IBS Inspiration Challenge winner!!  Our challenge was to make a card using these colors...


This week was all about homemade!  I had to use Sage, Pink, & Cream as the main colors for my project or card, and this is what I came up with...


They liked my card so much that I won the Inspiration Challenge!!  WooHoo!!!  I got this lovely new badge


that I posted on my sidebar!

I am very thrilled!!  This card took me forever to make...lol!  The flowers are all hand made from circle punches....as soon as I remake them (so I can remember exactly how I did it), I will post the size circles I used.  Hope you enjoyed hearing about my new success!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Kimberly! Your card is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete