Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Questions about Stampin' Up's Edgelits SOLVED!!!

I've been reading on a BUNCH of blogs that people are looking for tips about how to cut the Stampin' Up Edgelits straight without the CS moving.....I've been doing this technique for quite a while and it's ALWAYS worked for me!! I place my Edgelit (or any small movable die) on my CS, then "hold" it down with strips of Post-It notes on the back of the Edgelit!! You place it on the back so it doesn't cut the Post-It as well....and you can use these Post-It strips for several cuts, so they last a while, and they're cheap!!  Problem solved!!  I also do this with Embossing Folders if I want a specific image in a specific spot!  It's ALWAYS worked great for me!!  Any questions, just ask!

Here's a picture of the Edgelit and what it looks like when I hold it in place with my Post-It note strips!


And here's a picture of the Embossing Folder that has to be held PERFECTLY or else it won't look right at all!


I hope this helps!!
Kimberly Sudol
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment